June 2, 2009

Garden View


Although I love colours, I'm lately fascinated by the vast possibilities of black and white drawings. And I highly appreciate the Copic multiliners, because they produce a crisp, waterproof, black line, similar to an old drawing pen.
Obwohl ich eigentlich Farben liebe, bin ich in letzter Zeit immer mehr fasziniert von den vielseitigen Möglichkeiten von Schwarz-Weiß-Zeichnungen. Und ich schätze meine Copic Multiliners sehr hoch, denn sie erzeugen eine scharfe, wasserfeste schwarze Linie, vergleichbar mit denen einer Zeichenfeder.

8 comments:

Teri said...

It is so funny that you did this because last night I just felt like working in ball point pen. Yours is so lovely and your commentary reflects my views as well.

Anonymous said...

A lovely drawing Claudia, with beautiful values and detail!
ronell

RH Carpenter said...

Sometimes there is a serenity with working in just black and white - pen and ink. Your drawings are wonderful like that :)

Snippety Gibbet said...

Really lovely. jan

Claudia said...

Thank you all so much for your kind comments!

Judybec said...

lovely! looks like a great spot to sit and draw too.
btw - I love the header on you blog -- it's so lively.

E-J said...

Very pretty use of your Copic pens. I've never tried them. Hope you are inspired to produce some more lovely drawings like this one!

Mrs. Skojec said...

I love your ink drawings so much. Looking at all of them reminds me of the lovely pen and ink plates in old books which were always beautifully done! Very nice!