August 2, 2008

Weblog Award


I got this award from Joan (Sandford-Cook). Thank you so much, Joan! - Now my task is to nominate seven other bloggers. Here we go:

1. Britt-Arnhild for her beautiful photos and thoughtful blog entries
2. Steve for his wonderful sketches and paintings
3. Dee 4.Julie and 5.RHCarpenter for the beautiful artwork they do,
6. Sukipoet for her work, art and words and
7. Simo Capecchi for her lovely sketches and her blog, totally dedicated to drawing and sketching.

Congratulations!

If you decide to participate, the rules of accepting are as follows:1) Put the logo on your blog.2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4) Add links to those blogs on yours.5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.



Ich habe einen Blogger-Preis von Joan bekommen, vielen Dank! Jetzt ist es meine Aufgabe, sieben anderen Bloggern diesen Preis weiterzugeben. Und hier sind sie:

1. Britt-Arnhild für ihre wunderbaren Fotos und gedankenvollen Blog-Einträge
2. Steve für seine schönen Skizzen und Bilder
3. Dee 4.Julie und 5.RHCarpenter für ihre künstlerischen Arbeiten
6. Sukipoet für Ihre Arbeiten, ihre Kunst und ihre Worte und
7. Simo Capecchi für ihre schönen Skizzen und ihren Blog, der sich voll und ganz dem Zeichnen und Skizzieren verschrieben hat.

Herzliche Glückwünsche!

3 comments:

df said...

Hi Claudia. Thank you for mentioning me and thank you for visiting my blog. I always appreciate your comments. If I knew how to add the award logo, I would, but I did add you to my links!
Cheers.

sukipoet said...

Hi Claudia, thank you so much for naming me in your award gifting. I am so touched. I am also happy to find these new, to me, links (Except for Britt-arnhild, I did not know these other blogs before). I recently received this award from Kim and nomintated 7 blogs so I will not participate in the nomination part, but i thank you so much for thinking of me. Also, welcome back. I missed seeing your wonderful watercolors.

RH Carpenter said...

Thank you, Claudia, for the award. I have posted it and named my 7 (well 6, actually, since one recipient declined) and linked to you.
Have a wonderful week.