February 29, 2008

A gift from a dear friend


My dear friend Mia from Norway send me this wonderful, stitched heart! Thank you so much, Mia!- She has a marvellous blog which deals with interior decoration, gardening, patchwork, quilting and country living in general! Her photos are so beautiful and stimulating that I no longer feel the necessity to buy appropriate magazines...
You can visit Mias blog at:
http://miaslandliv.blogspot.com/

Meine liebe Freundin Mia aus Norwegen hat mir dieses wunderschöne, gestickte Herz geschickt. Ganz herlichen Dank dafür, ich habe mich sehr gefreut! Mia hat einen wunderbaren blog über Innendekoration, Gartenarbeit, Patchwork, Quilting und Country Living im allgemeinen. Ihre Photos sind so schön und anregend, daß ich keine einschlägigen Zeitschriften mehr kaufen muß, seitdem ich ihren blog gefunden habe...

1 comment:

Mia said...

Dear Claudia! Thank you so much for your lovely words. You are just too kind (and my embroidery not too good...) I am pleased that you are happy with the little stitched heart, and you photos of it are just lovely. I hope you will have a wonderful weekend.