November 21, 2007

Mauritius


Due to professional reasons, my husband had to fly to Mauritius and I went with him. We stayed in Port Louis from November 15 to November 19. We visited the Botanical Garden in Pamplemousses. I got enthusiastic about the wonderful Lotus and other plants there...

Mein Mann mußte aus beruflichen Gründen nach Mauritius fliegen und ich begleitete ihn. Wir waren in Port Louis vom 15. bis zum 19.November. Wir besuchten den Botanischen Garten in Pamplemousses. Ich war begeistert von den wunderbaren Lotus und den anderen Pflanzen dort...

5 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful gorgeous flowers!! WOW, you were inspired for sure.

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous sketch Cladia, the lotus is beautiful...you have a talent for doing flowers..
ronell

Mia said...

Dearest Claudia! Mauritius looks just lovely, one of the places I really would love to visit... maybe one day. Thank you for all your kind comments in my blog. What a joy for me to come home and read your lovely words. They do always lift my spirits so. But you have changed the picture in your profile, and I could hardly recognize you. I wish you (and your Mother) a lovely weekend and pre Christmas-time. And if ever in Oslo again, please do let me know.

mARTa said...

Claudia, como siempre tus dibujos tan hermosos; especialmente la flor. I had heard of Maritius but I had to 'google' it to actually find it's location. It reminds me of our Catalina Island off the coast here in so. California. Your sketches are wonderful!!! Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! That sounds like a very inspirational journey.