January 23, 2007

EDM 102




I really did enjoy this exercise! Although normally I like to pour colour on every sketch and drawing, this time I resisted and concentrated on the different tonal values...I really should do more pencil drawings. A pencil can suggest a wonderful "colourfulness".




Diese Aufgabe hat mir viel Spaß gemacht! Obwohl ich normalerweise jede Skizze und jede Zeichnung nachher noch koloriere, habe ich diesmal widerstanden und mich auf die verschiedenen Tonwerte konzentriert...Ich sollte mehr Bleistiftzeichnungen anfertigen. Mit dem Bleistift kann man eine wunderbare "Farbigkeit" suggerieren.

2 comments:

Teri said...

A wonderful job on this. I can relate to your 'need' for color but realize how great pencil looks. I admit to being a color addict.

Claudia said...

...thank you, both!